I've been very busy lately interviewing prospective employees and being interviewed in turn for a piece in the Winnipeg Free Press.
- Remember when I complained about journalists? (The first time. The second time was warranted!) Well, I've spoken to Ethan Cabel, the journalist in question, and I've mostly changed my tune. His words warmed my curmudgeonly heart, so I've added an addendum to the post. Check it out.
- Speaking of that second time, the Uniter has been kind enough to print my letter regarding Mr. Kornelsen's assertion that atheism requires faith. You can find it here.
- Alain Beaudry, some dude I don't know (but who seems to have a head on his shoulders), also objected to the article on faith. You'll find his letter here.
Winnipeg Skeptics member and president of the University of Winnipeg's Atheist Student Alliance Robert McGregor also had a (rather lengthier) response to Kornelsen's article printed in the Uniter.
- [Edit: Fixed.] Winnipeg Skeptics and University of Winnipeg Atheist Student Association member Robert McGregor also had a (rather lengthier) response to Kornelsen's article printed in the Uniter.
- And finally, on an atheist-related (but newspaper-unrelated) note, Jeff Wagg of the IndieSkeptics (and formerly of the JREF) responded briefly to my post Atheism and Skepticism: Fight to the Death on the Winnipeg Skeptics blog. You can find his comment (and my reply) here!
If and when the Free Press article hits print, I'll let you all know.